- High-speed broadband for all;
- Copyright and content with a clear single market dimension;
- Improve the services available to European consumers;
- Deploy technologies already at hand – in particular developing what I would like to call the 'European cloud';
- Make sure that ICT delivers its contribution to achieving the Copenhagen goals.
Viviane Reding Member of the European Commission responsible for Information Society and Media Bringing down walls and barriers in the digital world – priorities for the European Digital Agenda 'Visby Agenda: Creating impact for an eUnion 2015' Visby/Gotland, 9 November 2009